- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Bighead Pro Headphone Amplifier and Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45583 000000000 L45583000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Phil Jones Bass has introduced a high-performance, multi-function headphone amplifier/digital audio interface: the Bighead Pro (Model HA-2). The HA-2...Click To Read More About This Product
Expand your practice and recording rig with this versatile, portable unit.
Phil Jones Bass has introduced a high-performance, multi-function headphone amplifier/digital audio interface: the Bighead Pro (Model HA-2). The HA-2 is the second model in the Bighead series and is a step up model of the popular HA-1 Bighead with added technology and features. The HA-2 is a high-resolution, USB audio interface that supports PCM playback with up to 384 KHz sample rate/24 bit resolution, DSD64 and DSD128. On DSD playback, sample rates of 2.822MHz and 5.644 MHz are supported, making it the ideal choice for musicians and engineers that desire high performance and the purest sound quality.
It is a rechargeable lithium ion dynamo that is ideal for use in practice or recording situations. It also functions as a headphone booster amp as well as a preamp to drive powered amplifiers. The HA-2 has both passive and active instrument inputs with a 2 band EQ that is ideal for guitar and bass yet versatile enough for use with other instruments.
Other features include master volume, input gain, treble/bass for instrument input signal, Headphone jack, Line out, Input, aux input, micro USB for battery charge and digital interface, frequency response 10Hz-40KHz. The dimensions are (WxDxH) 3” x 5.9” x 0.9” and it weighs 0.6 lb. A soft bag, micro USB cable and 3.5 jack stereo signal cable are included.
Call or click to order today!
- High-resolution USB audio interface supports PCM playback with up to 384KHz sample rate /24bit resolution, DSD64 and DSD128
- Headphone power output: 300mW per channel
- Headphone impedance: 16-64 OHMS
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40KHz
- Controls: Master Volume, Input Gain, Treble/Bass for Instrument Input Signal,
- Jack: Headphone (3.5mm stereo mini)
- Line Out (1/4" Phone), Input (1/4" Phone), AUX Input (3.5mm stereo mini),
- Micro USB for battery charge and digital signal Interface
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 3" x 5.9" x 0.9" (75 x 149 x 24 mm)
- Weight: 0.6 lb. (290 grams)
- Includes: Soft bag, micro USB cable and 3.5mm jack stereo signal cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.