- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Phil Jones Bass Suitcase Compact Bass Combo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J69492 000002000 J69492000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This model is based on the nu-compromised performance of the original PJB Suitcase. It is more powerful by physically smaller; in fact the same size ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Smaller size, better sound.
This model is based on the nu-compromised performance of the original PJB Suitcase. It is more powerful by physically smaller; in fact the same size as PJB's Compact 4 enclosure. It has an incredible punch sound cutting through air as “a knife through butter” but with a solid and powerful low end response normally associated with a much larger combo. It features a 2-channel pre-amp with PJB's unique 3-band EQ.
Simple to find “your sound”, the EQ sound has amazing control and transparency that allows you to unmistakably hear the true characters of your own playing and instrument. In the heart of this amp lies a formidable ultra-energy power supply. It feeds an efficient class D power amplifier which utilizes almost 95% of this energy to drive the four internal PJB Piranha speakers. The Suitcase Compact puts out a healthy 300 watts RMS onto its own speakers. Adding a Compact 4 cabinet it becomes 500 watts, and adding a Compact 8 it becomes 575 watts. The future of amps is trending to “smaller and better” but with the Suitcse Compact bass combo, the future is here now!
- Power: 300W (RMS), 500W (RMS) with ext. Compact 4 speakers
- Speakers: 4×5 in. “Piranha” Type B
- Controls: 2x (level selector, Volume, 3 Band EQ), Limiter w/ on/off switch, Master Volume
- Jacks: 2x Input (1/4″ phone)
- Headphone Out, DI out, FX Send/Return, Tuner Out, Preamp Out, Ext. Speaker Out (8 Ohm/Speakon)
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.