- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering Bassbone OD Bass Preamp With Overdrive
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10325 000000000 J10325000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Radial Bassbone is a power-packed bass preamp that combines on-stage efficiency, amazing tonal control and superb audio performance making it the...Click To Read More About This Product
Bass preamp and DI box.
The Radial Bassbone is a power-packed bass preamp that combines on-stage efficiency, amazing tonal control and superb audio performance making it the ideal front end for both live and studio recording.
Designed as a bass command center, the Bassbone lets you connect two basses and seamlessly toggle between them using a footswitch. Each channel is equipped with a separate level control to balance the two instruments. This is augmented with a unique EQ that enables you to adjust the tone for each instrument to match with your bass amp. In fact, the EQ is so powerful that you can toggle between channels to emulate switching from a P-Bass to a Rickey using the same bass! For added stage control, a second footswitch engages a power booster for soloing. This works double duty to turn on an effects loop.
The Bassbone's highly acclaimed audio circuit features full sized discrete electronics for optimal signal flow to deliver the sound of your bass to your amp with minimal distortion or artifact. Outputs include a ¼" instrument output for the stage amp, separate always-on tuner out, and a built-in Radial direct box to feed the PA or recording system.
Two-channel bass preamp for 1 or 2 basses
Built-in Radial direct box with low-Z balanced out
Combination power boost and effects loop
Powerful EQ and contour control for each bass
Control and great tone in one pedal. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.