- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall RG1503-212 150W Solid State Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94887 000001000 H94887000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Randall RG1503 150W 2x12" solid-state combo offers mind-blowing power for live use, but has an auxiliary input and headphone jack so you don't ha...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Stage-level power with practice-friendly features.
The Randall RG1503 150W 2x12" solid-state combo offers mind-blowing power for live use, but has an auxiliary input and headphone jack so you don't have to change amps for practice or recording at home.
The ruggedly built combo features three footswitchable channels - Clean, Gain and Gain 2 - that share a four-band EQ (including bass boost and mid-scoop switches), spring-reverb control and master volume. The clean channel has a built-in bright switch to change the voicing to add extra high frequencies. Around the back lies an external speaker output, speaker-emulated XLR output with ground lift and FX loop.
It pushes the massive 150W of power through an angled Randall 2x12" cabinet loaded with a pair of Randall custom-voiced speakers, and it comes with included casters.
Power: 150W solid state
Three channels ” Clean, Gain and Gain 2
Auxiliary 1/8" input
Speaker output rated at 4Î
XLR speaker-emulated line out with ground lift
Included footswitch selects channels and reverb on/off
Dimensions: 27.5" x 21.6" x 13"
Weight: 72.6 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.