- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Randall RG80 80W 1x12 Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
- H94888 000001000 H94888000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Randall RG80 is a convenient high-gain FET solid state combo. This combo pushes 80W through a single 12" speaker. It features Reverb, FX loop, 1/...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A conveniently sized and powerful combo.
The Randall RG80 is a convenient high-gain FET solid state combo. This combo pushes 80W through a single 12" speaker. It features Reverb, FX loop, 1/8" stereo media input, headphone output and speaker emulated XLR direct output with ground lift. Footswitch included.
Power: 80W (solid state)
Speaker: 1x12" RS12-80-8
1/8" aux. input
Speaker-emulated XLR direct output
Call or click to get this combo today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.