- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound City Master One Hundred 100W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L35258 000000000 L35258000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meet the Sound City Master One Hundred amplifier, a 100 watt beast with a massive sonic footprint at any volume! The One Hundred’s dynamic range del...Click To Read More About This Product
This modern tube beast delivers awesome, old-school sound.
Meet the Sound City Master One Hundred amplifier, a 100 watt beast with a massive sonic footprint at any volume!
The One Hundred’s dynamic range delivers a "whomp" and "snap" that will breathe new life into your playing style. From the first note, the inspiring tone will bring you back to the nuanced and muscular vintage sounds of countless classic recordings, without the need to run the amp at insanely high volume levels. These amps are musical tools of deep expression, bringing the best out of the player and their instrument.
The One Hundred also excels as a power house foundation for your pedals and effects. Whether straight-in or with your pedal board, the Sound City Master One Hundred is the ultimate sonic platform.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W (tube)
- Tubes: V1 - 12AX7 Tung-Sol; V2, V3 - 12AX7A Ruby Selected; V4 - 12AT7 Ruby Selected; four EL34 (power amp)
- Inputs: Input 1 (Low sensitivity, Normal); Input 2 (High sensitivity, Normal); Input 3 (Low sensitivity, Brilliant); Input 4 (High sensitivity, Brilliant)
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8, 16 ohm
- Size: 25.75" x 11.5" x 10.25" (65 cm x 29 cm x 26 cm)
- Weight: 44 lb. (20 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.