- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VHT RedLine 20R 1x8 Guitar Combo Amplifier
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74361 000001000 L74361000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The RedLine 20R 20W guitar combo amp proves that red is the new black. VHT takes the pole position with aggressive styling and real spring reverb in ...Click To Read More About This Product
Take it to the limit with this portable combo.
The RedLine 20R 20W guitar combo amp proves that red is the new black. VHT takes the pole position with aggressive styling and real spring reverb in a package that’s never been this affordable. Sporting two channels and vintage-voiced Low, Mid and High tone controls, the versatile VHT RedLine 20 Reverb provides the full range of contemporary amp tones.
The RedLine 20 Reverb’s great sounding clean channel is further enhanced by the rich sound of its spring reverb tank. To take the amp’s range of tones to the limit, the Drive channel has four footswitchable modes: Overdrive, Distortion, Metal, and the extremely maxed-out high-gain RedLine mode. All of the Drive modes respond extremely well to volume control changes and pick dynamics.
The RedLine 20 Reverb’s open-back cabinet allows its VHT Special Design 8” speaker to breathe and fill the room with great multi-directional sound. Additional features include an auxiliary input, 1/4” headphone jack and an external speaker out for adding a larger cabinet when more volume is desired.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 20W
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x8" VHT special design
- Effects: Reverb
- Open-back construction
- Aux. input
- Headphone output
- Extension speaker output
- Dimensions: 12.625’’ x 12.75’’ x 8.25” (320 x 325x 210mm)
- Weight: 16 lb (7.25 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.