- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro MIDI Foot Controller
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153511 000000000 153511000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Instantly change your entire sound at the touch of a single button with the Ground Control Pro. The finest full-featured MIDI foot controller availab...Click To Read More About This Product
Total control over modern and vintage pedals, MIDI and non-MIDI processors and effects, amp selection, channel switching, and more!
Instantly change your entire sound at the touch of a single button with the Ground Control Pro. The finest full-featured MIDI foot controller available, the Ground Control Pro is compatible with all MIDI controlled devices, and delivers the flexibility, ease-of-use, and rugged reliability necessary to meet the needs of the most demanding professional players. Plus, you aren't limited to just MIDI devices. With the addition of a GCX Guitar Audio Switcher, you can also control pedal and rack effects, select amp channels, and more!
Simultaneously control up to 8 different MIDI devices, each on their own channel. And, you can assign 8 of its buttons for instant access of GCX loops and processor functions. This gives you stompbox style control over your processor or modeling amp's internal effects.
Whether you are controlling a refrigerator sized rack, using a modeling amp, or just a single processor, the Ground Control Pro is the perfect choice for all of your performance needs.
- Simultaneous control of up to 8 MIDI devices
- 8 assignable instant access switches
- Controls up to 4 GCX Guitar Audio Switchers
- Bright, stage-friendly alphanumeric display
- Name each preset
- Use volume/expression pedals for real-time control of your sound via MIDI continuous controller messages
Flexible, easy to use, and makes your gear sound its best. It's just that simple. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.