- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox AC30CH Custom 30W Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32009 000001000 J32009000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For those who crave more power, the Vox AC30 expands on the captivating sound of its little brother by doubling the wattage. Employing a quartet of E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Vox Custom tube sound in a 30W head.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
For those who crave more power, the Vox AC30 expands on the captivating sound of its little brother by doubling the wattage. Employing a quartet of EL84 power tubes, the AC30 Custom pumps 30 watts of remarkable tone. Capable of both enchanting clean and raucous overdriven sounds, the signature chime of the AC30 Custom pairs seamlessly the intricacies of your playing style, resulting in a sound that is truly your own. Perhaps the most iconic amplifier in VOX’s pedigree, the AC30 earned its place in history as the amplifier that powered the British Invasion. Since then, the AC30 has remained the choice of the world’s most accomplished artists who have come to rely on its unique voice to amplify theirs.
Included in the AC30 Custom Head is VOX’s new Reactive Attenuator. This newly designed attenuator that uses VOX’s Reactor Technology optimizes the interaction of the speaker and amp at any volume. This allows the speaker and amp to behave in the same way at stage or bedroom levels, delivering a sense of power and tone that cannot be obtained from conventional attenuators.
- Power: 30W (tube)
- Tubes: 12AX7 (preamp); EL84 (power amp)
- Two channels
- Four inputs
- Impedance: 8, 16 ohms
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume, reverb tone, reverb level, tremolo speed, tremolo depth, tone cut
- FX: Reverb, tremolo
- FX loop
- Speaker cable included
- Dimensions: 27.76 in. x 10.47 in. x 11.18 in.
- Weight: 41.48 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.