- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox Custom AC30C2X 30W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- 423620 000001000 423620000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Power SharingThe Vox AC30C2X amp makes use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 tubes to deliver 30 watts of power. The AC30C2X tube amp uses 2 - 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Based on the classic AC30 design, with numerous up-to-date enhancements and Celestion Alnico Blues speakers.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Vox AC30C2X amp makes use of 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes and 4 x EL84 tubes to deliver 30 watts of power. The AC30C2X tube amp uses 2 - 12" Celestion Alnico Blues, and includes a switchable 8/16 ohm output jack for powering an external speaker cabinet when you need to speak with a little more authority; using this jack will mute the internal speakers. Additionally, a second extension speaker jack allows you to run an extra 16-ohm cabinet along with the internal speakers for a fuller sound.
An Evolution in Tone
This Vox amp offers 2 channels: Normal and Top Boost. Each channel is equipped with its own Volume control, and the Top Boost channel offers highly interactive Treble and Bass tone controls. This powerful channel pairing provides an abundance of tone-crafting control, letting you dial in a classic sound that's all your own.
Both channels of the Vox Custom AC30C2X tube amp rely on the Tone Cut and Volume controls in the Master section. The Tone Cut control operates in the power stage rather than the preamp stage, allowing an additional degree of tone shaping. The Master Volume control works in conjunction with the individual volumes of each channel to create just the right degree of gain staging. By balancing the individual and Master volumes, the Vox Custom guitar amplifier can deliver everything from a clean Vox "chimey" sound to a powerful overdriven tone.
Sound in Motion
You can sweeten the sound of your Custom amplifier using the Vox Classic Tremolo effect. Both the speed and the depth are adjustable, allowing you to generate just the sound you want. A warm Spring Reverb is also included on all Custom tube amp, adding spaciousness to the sound. The AC30C2X also includes an additional tone control in the Reverb section. All Custom Series amps can use the optional Vox footswitch, allowing you to turn the Reverb and Tremolo effects on and off as you continue to play. The AC30C2 provides an effects loop for incorporating your favorite effects into your sound. True "Bypass" switching takes the entire effect loop out of the circuit.
- Output Power: 30 watts RMS into 16 ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion Alnico Blue
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX Return jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Optional VFS2A Footswitch sold separately
- Dimensions: 27.64"W x 10.43"D x 21.89"H
- Weight: 73.59 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.