- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King 2055 Silver Flair Series Bb Trumpet
2055S Silver 1st Valve Thumb Saddle
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #483590 000999092 483590000999092
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 2055 Silver Flair offers a .462-inch bore with a responsive 4.9-inch seamless bell for easy projection and control. The Silver Flair also feature...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
One of the most popular trumpets of all time.
The 2055 Silver Flair offers a .462-inch bore with a responsive 4.9-inch seamless bell for easy projection and control. The Silver Flair also features a 1st valve slide trigger for easy intonation adjustment.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .462-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Rose Brass
- Bell: 4.9-inch Seamless
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Choice of Trigger or Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring with Adjustable Slide Stop
- Features: One Standard Water Key on Main Tuning Slide; Standard Weight Top and Bottom Valve Caps
- Case: Deluxe Wood Shell
- Mouthpiece: CKB 3C
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.