- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YCR-8335 Neo Series Bb Cornet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product J02263
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Neo cornet line provides a greater breadth of tonal colors for the ultimate freedom of expression. The use of gold brass for the lead-pipe and ma...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha
Purchase a qualifying instrument between April 1 and June 30, 2019 to receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
A wonderful splash of color for your collection.
The Neo cornet line provides a greater breadth of tonal colors for the ultimate freedom of expression. The use of gold brass for the lead-pipe and main tuning slide give these new cornets a rich, flexible sound and excellent response in the high register. Developed with 3 of the brass band world's most successful cornet players and conductors, these highly expressive cornets bring new musical possibilities to both solo and ensemble performances.
- Gold brass has been newly adopted to the part of the tube leading from the leadpipe to the valves, delivering the depth of sound and richness of tonal color that is required for traditional brass bands
- The one-piece bell provides a wide palette of tonal colors and improved response
- Custom-designed single case features a better fit and provides more protection when transporting your Neo cornet
Order now and recreate the brass band sound.
- Weight: Heavy
- Bell Diameter: 5"
- Bore Size: 0.469"
- Bell: Yellow brass
- Key: Bb
- Included Accessories: Case CRC-830
- Mouthpiece CR-16E(S)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.