- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sabian B8X Band Cymbals, Pair
- Write a Review
- #J40997 000002000 J40997000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for budget-conscious musicians and schools, new Sabian technology, low profile and B8 alloy combine to deliver a high-pitched suspended mode...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The bright, cutting sound of pure bronze at a low price.
Designed for budget-conscious musicians and schools, new Sabian technology, low profile and B8 alloy combine to deliver a high-pitched suspended model with rich, airy sound.
- Quantity: Pair
- Type: Crash
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Bronze
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal Weight: Medium Heavy
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Brilliant
- Country of Origin: Canada
- Added Value: No
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.