- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sound Percussion Labs 468 Series Snare Drum
14 x 4 in. Silver Tone Fade
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L59776 000001001 L59776000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sound Percussion Labs 468 Series Snare Drum offers a full array of tones and attack in a pallet of eye-catching finishes that will complement bot...Click To Read More About This Product
The Sound Percussion Labs 468 Series Snare Drum offers a full array of tones and attack in a pallet of eye-catching finishes that will complement both your playing and the look of your existing kit. Snares start with a 14” diameter and are available in 4”, 6” and 8” depths, giving you three different sounds and textures to expand your sonic options.
The 4” provides tight crisp attack and articulation. The 6” puts more snap on top of your playing. And the 8” produces a warm and bold tone that cuts through any playing situation. Each snare drum depth is specifically designed to maintain sensitive snare response no matter which size you choose.
The 468 Series includes polished chrome hardware, including its attractive mini-tube lugs for even more impressive on-stage visuals.
Plus, a smooth quiet side-action lever throw-off and deluxe cast butt-end bring 20 strands of snappy steel strand wires for expression and adjustable response. Coated, single-ply batter heads from Remo® complement overall feel and attack.
Choose from three striking finishes: Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade— mix ‘n’ match or collect all three depths in your favorite finish!
- 14” Shell diameter for optimal volume/timbre match
- Choose from 4”, 6” or 8” shell depths to add more tones and textures
- 6-Ply poplar wood shell for consistent tone and attack
- Precision 45º bearing edge with hand-cut snare beds
- Lateral smooth-action cast throw-off and butt-end
- Chrome plated hardware, including attractive mini-tube lugs
- 10-hole, 1.6mm triple-flange hoops
- Includes Remo® coated batter-side heads
- All sizes available in Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.