- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone Les Paul Modern Electric Guitar
Faded Pelham Blue
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72557 000001000 L72557000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Epiphone’s Les Paul Modern is part of the brand’s “Inspired by Gibson” collection. With a bound maple top, mahogany body and trapezoid fingerboard in...Click To Read More About This Product
Mahogany Body with Weight Relief, Maple Top, 2 ProBucker Humbuckers, Coil Split, Phase Controls
Epiphone’s Les Paul Modern is part of the brand’s “Inspired by Gibson” collection. With a bound maple top, mahogany body and trapezoid fingerboard inlays, this Epiphone has vintage-style swagger. But a contoured neck heel, weight relief, coil taps and phase controls make the Les Paul Modern a choice pick for players who want advanced features in an instrument that doesn’t break the bank…or their back.
The Modern gets a lighter bodyThe Les Paul has used mahogany bodies since the beginning. It’s an exemplary tone wood—but heavy. To lighten the load, Epiphone routes multiple chambers around the perimeter, while leaving the center block solid. A traditional maple top the caps the Les Paul Modern. The result is a body more comfortable for your own that still maintains the traditional Les Paul tone.
A neck built for comfort and speedThe Modern’s mahogany neck has a modern contoured heel, allowing easier access to the upper frets. We also think you’ll appreciate the asymmetrical slim taper profile. Hold the neck and you’ll feel a more rounded arch behind the bass or lower strings; on the higher treble strings, this arch flattens out. The result is a faster, more comfortable neck.
ProBuckers and Advanced ElectronicsEpiphone’s ProBuckers have fooled many pros in blind tests with vintage ’buckers. If you want the hand-wound sound of a PAF, you’ll be more than happy with these. The Les Paul Modern also lets you split each pickup for single-coil tones, or flip the phase for a hollowed-out sound. A treble bleed maintains the high end even while dialing down the volume.
This is the Les Paul to get for vintage style and modern featuresThe Les Paul has been a musical mainstay since it was first introduced. If you're looking for a lightweight update with advanced electronics, Epiphone’s Les Paul Modern deserves a deeper look.
- Mahogany body with Ultra Modern weight relief for comfort and tone, bound maple top
- Mahogany neck, asymmetrical slim taper for speed, contoured heel for high fret access
- Classic ebony fretboard with 12" radius and 22 medium jumbo frets
- 2 Epiphone ProBuckers with coil-splits for single-coil sound
- Phase switches for additional tones
- Treble bleed circuit lets you turn down the volume without losing the high-end
- Graph Tech nut which aids in string balance
- LockTone ABR bridge and stopbar tailpiece for maximum string-to-body connection
- Grover Locking tuners with 18:1 ratio for precise tuning
A lighter Les Paul with Modern features. Order today.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Other
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Asymmetric Slim
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split Treble Bleed Phase control
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right handed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.