Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Les Paul Studio Electric Guitarfalse true
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
A modern update to a classic guitar with weight relief.
The mahogany body features Epiphone’s Modern Weight Relief, a process that removes less wood than a fully chambered guitar, while reducing resonances that lead to feedback. Topped in gloss maple, the Les Paul Studio IG will shine under stage lights.
The mahogany neck has a slim taper designed for speed. Classic trapezoid inlays line the Indian laurel fretboard, which has a 12” radius.
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio IG is loaded with dual Epiphone Classic Pro ACPNHB humbuckers. They deliver the traditional tonal characteristics of alnico, but with a higher, more modern output. Grover Rotomatic tuners offer rock-solid reliability for super stable tuning. A fixed bridge and stopbar tailpiece combo contribute to keep the strings in tune during the heaviest of bends.
- Mahogany body with maple veneer top
- Mahogany neck with '60s SlimTaper D-profile, pau ferro fretboard
- Epiphone Alnico Classic (neck), Alnico Classic Plus (bridge), 3-way switch
- LockTone stop bar and ABR bridge, Grover 18:1 gear ratio tuners
Click or call to order your Epiphone Les Paul Studio IG today.
Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Specifications:Body
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim Taper
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Other
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69" (43 mm) Plastic
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: 2 Volume with Coil Split, 2 Tone with CTS Potentiometers
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: None
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right handed
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.