Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Smokehouse Bursttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Style: Smokehouse Burst
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Solidbody Guitar with Mahogany Body, Maple Veneer Top, Mahogany Neck, Pau Ferro Fretboard and 2 Humbuckers
The mahogany body features Epiphone’s Modern Weight Relief, a process that removes less wood than a fully-chambered guitar, while reducing resonances that lead to feedback. Topped in gloss maple, the Les Paul Studio IG will shine under stage lights.
The mahogany neck has a slim taper designed for speed. Classic trapezoid inlays line the Indian laurel fretboard, which has a 12” radius.
The Epiphone Les Paul Studio IG is loaded with dual Epiphone Classic Pro ACPNHB humbuckers. They deliver the traditional tonal characteristics of alnico, but with a higher, more modern output. Grover Rotomatic tuners offer rock-solid reliability for super stable tuning. A fixed bridge and stopbar tailpiece combo contribute to keep the strings in tune during the heaviest of bends.
- The Epiphone Les Paul Studio is a modern take on a model Gibson first released in 1983. Though the aesthetics might be simple, the Studio is complex where it counts—dual Alnico Classic humbuckers dish out a variety of great tones. The Les Paul Studio is geared for players who value no-compromise sounds in a stripped-down solidbody.
The Les Paul Studio gets Alnico Classic humbuckersThese pickups are “Classic” for a reason: they have a clarity and bite that we think you’ll find inspiring. The bridge ’bucker is a Classic Plus and is slightly overwound.
Mahogany constructionWhile Gibson’s 1983 Les Paul Studio was made of alder, Epiphone goes back to basics with its Studio model. The body is mahogany, topped with a maple veneer cap. The Les Paul Studio is lighter than you’d expect and extremely comfortable for long sets.
This is the Epiphone to get for Les Paul tonesWith its speedy SlimTaper D-profile neck, pau ferro fretboard, tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar taipiece, the Epiphone Les Paul Studio ditches the frills and keeps the specs that matter most. If you are looking for an affordable instrument with a vast array of sounds, the Les Paul Studio is worth a deeper look.
The Les Paul Studio packs a punch. Shop now.
Les Paul Studio Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Mahogany body with maple veneer top
- Mahogany neck with comfortable 1960s SlimTaper D-profile
- Revamped headstock with Epiphone logo in mother of pearl.
- Pau ferro fretboard with medium jumbo frets for bending ease
- Vintage-sounding Alnico Classic humbucker (neck), Alnico Classic Plus (bridge) humbuckers
- LockTone ABR tune-o-matic bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover 18:1 high ratio tuners for precise tuning
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.