- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Standard '50s P-90 Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54576 000001000 L54576000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Returning to the roots of a classic, this Les Paul Standard '50s P90 oozes authenticity and serves as a reminder of Gibson's history of innovation. T...Click To Read More About This Product
An inspiring design from the '50s reborn.
Returning to the roots of a classic, this Les Paul Standard '50s P90 oozes authenticity and serves as a reminder of Gibson's history of innovation. The classic maple on mahogany construction and '50s neck profile bear a classic nitro-lacquer finish for that legendary look. Boasting Alnico V magnet P-90 single-coil pickups, renowned for their tonal versatility and punchy presence, and hand-wired controls, it's ready for your musical explorations.
- Nitro-finished, bound maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson P-90 single-coil pickups, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Vintage Deluxe keystone tuners
Click or call to order your P-90 loaded Les Paul Standard '50s today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s Vintage
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: P-90
- Bridge: P-90
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Deluxe vintage
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.