- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gibson Les Paul Standard '60s Electric Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L54578 000001000 L54578000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Classic designs never die, and the Les Paul only grew in popularity over the years. The 1960s version was adopted by scores of guitarists who went on...Click To Read More About This Product
The guitar that inspired greats to play.
Classic designs never die, and the Les Paul only grew in popularity over the years. The 1960s version was adopted by scores of guitarists who went on to become legends in their own right. This Les Paul Standard '60s features a solid mahogany body with an AA figured maple top, and a slim taper '60s-style mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard and trapezoid inlays. Loaded with a calibrated pair of Alnico V BurstBucker 61 pickups and hand-wired controls, it's got a huge voice that's always ready to rock.
- Nitro-finished, bound maple top on solid mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, bound 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson BurstBucker 61 pickups, hand-wired controls
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge, Grover Rotomatic tuners
Click or call to order your Les Paul Standard '60s today.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: AA Figured Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: '50s rounded
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: BurstBucker 61R
- Bridge: BurstBucker 61T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Hand-wired electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.