- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
IK Multimedia iKlip Xpand
- Write a Review
- J11187 000000000 J11187000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
It's every musician's nightmare: You're on stage. You're performing. But then something goes terribly wrong and your tablet crashes to the floor and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Universal mic stand support for iPad and tablets.
It's every musician's nightmare: You're on stage. You're performing. But then something goes terribly wrong and your tablet crashes to the floor and its screen splinters into a million little glass pieces. It's enough to give anyone a heart attack. Now you can alleviate your fears and perform with confidence thanks to IK's iKlip Xpand. It's an adjustable tablet holder that uses four expandable grips that can hold most large tablet sizes securely. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" technology holds your iPad or tablet on a microphone stand, and its ball joint design allows for infinite adjustment so you'll always have an optimal viewing angle.
A secure mount you can trust
iKlip Xpand features a patented expandable holding bracket with a soft rubber contact surface that adjusts to the width of your device providing a safe and secure way to hold your tablet firmly. With iKlip Xpand, you can position your device exactly where you want it and rest assured it will stay in place.
From iPad mini to iPad Air and beyond
iKlip Xpand features several breakthrough technologies that allow it to hold virtually any tablet with a screen size from 7" to 12.1". You can even use it without removing the protective case of many of your favorite devices. First, iKlip Xpand features a patented expandable holding bracket that utilizes an expansion "memory" bracket which allows you to quickly and easily mount an iPad - or similarly sized tablets - to a microphone stand. Its rubberized "Gorilla Grip" backing ensures a firm grip of the device that neither scratches nor mars your tablet's surface. Its ball joint global positioning system lets you precisely position your device at any angle for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait modes.
Flexible microphone stand support
iKlip Xpand features a universal mounting bracket for microphone stand poles - it can be attached to any pole with a diameter of up to 1.2" (30mm). Now you have the flexibility to attach your device to either the vertical pole or horizontal boom of most microphone stands.
Take your Apps to the Stage
iKlip Xpand makes it easy to use your iPad or other tablet (like a Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nexus 7, HTC Flyer or other, similarly sized device) on stage, even if it has a case on it. Now you can bring your favorite apps to the stage: Guitarists can use powerful real-time effects processors.
Keyboard players can play with a whole galaxy of virtual instruments and synthesizers. DJs can enjoy mixing and other groove making apps. And musicians and performers of all kinds can have a clear view of their favorite lyric and chart apps. You can do all this and more, and iKlip Xpand's ball joint positioning system makes it easy to precisely adjust the device for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait orientations.
Sleek unobtrusive design
When an iPad or other tablet is mounted in the iKlip Xpand, all the device ports and controls are unobstructed. Now you can easily connect all your cables and make adjustments on the fly.
A legacy of superior Italian design
Like all IK products, iKlip Xpand has been designed and manufactured in Modena, Italy - a city famous for high-performance Italian industrial design. Each product goes through rigorous quality testing to ensure the utmost in dependability and quality - iKlip Xpand is designed to last performance after performance and night after night. IK Mulitmedia uses only the highest quality components and materials so that you can do what you love and perform with confidence.
With iKlip Xpand, you'll be on stage performing in no time at all thanks to its included iKlip Stage app. It's a streamlined music file management and page turning app with intuitive controls that make it easy to organize and perform with your favorite music scores, lyrics, tabs and more. Pair iKlip Xpand and iKlip Stage together and you have a powerful, easy-to-use tool that will make your live performances a whole lot easier.
- Universal expandable microphone stand mount for all tablets and iPad models and generations
- Expandable arms can hold all popular tablets sized 7" to 12.1"
- Smart bracket design leaves buttons and ports free from obstruction
- Ball joint global positioning system provides easy adjustable viewing angle and free rotation between portrait and landscape orientations
- Adjustable mic stand clamp can be mounted on a vertical pole or horizontal boom with a diameter of up to 1.2" (30mm)
- Two sure-grip rubber gripping points and rubber padded base that support the tablet securely without scratching or marring its surface
- Comes with iKlip Stage, a powerful page turning and music score management app
- Designed and made in Italy
Keep your iPad safe, secure and where you need it most. Order an iKlip Xpand today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.