- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Pearl Flutes 305 Series Bass Flute
C Foot with Crutch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #H71493 000002000 H71493000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like all Pearl flutes, the PFB-305 features a pinless mechanism and one-piece core-bar construction. The PFB-305's headjoint is designed to achieve d...Click To Read More About This Product
Completes the Harmony Ensemble of instruments
Like all Pearl flutes, the PFB-305 features a pinless mechanism and one-piece core-bar construction. The PFB-305's headjoint is designed to achieve dramatic resonance and ease of response at all dynamic levels in any octave. The Pearl mechanism, balance, silver-plated headjoint, body, and footjoint, make the PFB-305 an excellent choice for any player in solo repertoire, chamber music or in flute choir.
Features also include stylish wooden touch pads, French pointed arms and a hand turned T style left hand support. The PFB-305 comes standard with a French style case, Fleece lined case cover,cleaning rod, gauze and polishing cloth.
- Pinless mechanism
- One-piece core-bar construction
- Silver-plated headjoint
- Wooden touch pads
- French pointed arm
- Hand turned T style left hand support
- Includes French-style case, fleece lined case cover with zippered pouch, cleaning rod, cleaning gauze, and polishing cloth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.