- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar FS-11 Footcontroller
- Write a Review
- J23905 000000000 J23905000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FS-11 is a rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing, for use with Blackstar's ID:Core Series. The FS-11 footcontroller from is designed to ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-button footcontroller for ID:Core amplifiers.
The FS-11 is a rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing, for use with Blackstar's ID:Core Series. The FS-11 footcontroller from is designed to work specifically with the ID:Core range of amplifiers. The FS-11 expands the functionality of these already innovative amplifiers by offering two modes of operation. Mode 1 allows the user to switch between two channels and turn the effects on and off. Mode 2 allows the user to switch between all the patches stored on the amplifier (down on switch one and up on switch two). The FS-11 footcontroller is compatible with the ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40 amplifiers.
- Expands the functionality of Blackstar's ID:Core amplifiers
- Rugged two-way footswitch with a metal housing
- Offers two modes of operation for switching between channels and effects or selecting patches
- Compatible with the ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40 amplifiers only
Make your ID:Core amps more versatile with this footcontroller. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.