- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blackstar ID Series Multi-Function Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H99570 000000000 H99570000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FS-10 footcontroller gives you simple, on-the-fly control of your groundbreaking ID Series amp, allowing you to get the most from it in a perform...Click To Read More About This Product
Master control of your ID Series amp with easy-to-use features.
The FS-10 footcontroller gives you simple, on-the-fly control of your groundbreaking ID Series amp, allowing you to get the most from it in a performance setting. It features three modes - patch selection, navigation and control of effects built into the ID Series amps.
With the FS-10, you can access and store as many as 128 patches to play through, control the amp's built-in chromatic tuner and adjust the effect tap tempo. And the whole unit is powered entirely by the amp through a regular 1/4" guitar cable, giving you an endless variety of lengths to use.
- Four selection buttons
- Three modes to select ” Patch selection, navigation and effects
- Clear LED central display
- Powered by a standard 1/4" guitar cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.