- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Boss FS-6 Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 421384 000000000 421384000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With 2 switches conveniently housed side-by-side, the Boss FS-6 Footswitch allows each switch to be set for latch or momentary operation. Pick the co...Click To Read More About This Product
Simultaneous latch- and momentary-type switching in one unit.
With 2 switches conveniently housed side-by-side, the Boss FS-6 Footswitch allows each switch to be set for latch or momentary operation. Pick the configuration that best suits your playing style and setup. Stereo input jack for single stereo cable connection, or connect it to other footswitches (FS-5L/FS-5U/FS-6/AB-2). The Boss FS-6 Footswitch can be used with a wide variety of instruments, rhythm machines, guitar amps, etc.
- Each footswitch can be assigned to latch or momentary operation
- Stereo input jack
- Connects to other footswitches
- Works with a wide variety of instruments
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.