- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Z-15 MIDI Footcontroller
- Write a Review
- 421559 000000000 421559000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Z-15 MIDI footswitch includes ports for 2 continuous controllers (expression pedals) and 4 additional loops/switches to switch channels. Swi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This flexible amp controller empowers your foot.
The Engl Z-15 MIDI footswitch includes ports for 2 continuous controllers (expression pedals) and 4 additional loops/switches to switch channels. Switches 128 patch changes and 4 controller changes simultaneously. 3-digit display. Housed in a fetching stainless steel chassis.
- 128 MIDI patches
- Selects MIDI channels 1 to 16
- Two inputs
- Variable transmission rate
- Four switch loops
- Selects MIDI patches in groups of 10
- Processor, software: T89C51AC2 with internal 32 K Flash for source code,
- integrated 2 K memory (EEPROM) and 10-bit A/D
- Basic channels: Asynchronous date protocol compliant with the MIDI standard, Channel 1 - 16 (0hx - Fhx) in accordance with the MIDI specification, Display reads >1< to >16
- Program change: Program numbers 001 - 128 (0hx - 7Fhx) in accordance with the MIDI specification, Display reads >001< to >128
- Controller number: Controller numbers 000 - 127 (0hx - 7Fhx) in accordance with the MIDI specification, Display reads >000< to >127
- Controller values: Controller values 000 - 127 (0hx - 7Fhx) in accordance with the MIDI specification, Display reads >0< to >127
- Controller send intervals: 10 ms, 20 ms, 30 ms and 50 ms intervals between individual data frames
- Switch Loops 1-4: Switching current: 1A max., switching voltage: 100 volts switching power: 15 watts max. response time: < 1ms; Function: Loop open - Loop closed; shared GND terminal on the stereo jack
Expression pedal: Reference voltage at the two ports: 3 volts; Control element: passive potentiometer with 5 or 10 kOhm resistance (20 kOhm maximum)
- Length: 500mm
- Depth: 150mm
- Height with buttons: 55mm
- Weight: approx. 3 kg
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.