- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Z-9 Custom Footswitch
- Write a Review
- 421555 000000000 421555000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Z-9 Custom Footswitch is sure to serve you well as the switching center for your rig! With this custom-designed foot controller, you own a g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A comprehensive switching center for your Engl amp rig.
The Engl Z-9 Custom Footswitch is sure to serve you well as the switching center for your rig! With this custom-designed foot controller, you own a general-purpose tool well-suited for operating specific Engl amps via Serial Amp Control (Engl's proprietary data protocol). As an alternative to this, the Z-9 switch can be configured to control MIDI-enabled amps and effect devices. The Engl Z-9 features a unique auto configuration function that, according to the type of connected cord, configures it as an Engl SAC system switching center or as a basic MIDI foot controller offering 10 MIDI patches. Carrying on the Engl tradition of turning out foot controllers boasting rugged design and striking visuals, the Engl Custom Z-9 Footswitch is a very robust device housed in an elegant stainless steel chassis.
- A/B switching
- Two freely programmable buttons
- 10 MIDI patches
Order today for comprehensive footswitching for your Engl amp.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.