- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender 4-Button Footswitch for Mustang Amps
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H70562 000001000 H70562000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Connect this 4-button footswitch to your Mustang amplifier (included with the Mustang IV & V, optional for the Mustang III) to enable remote multi-fu...Click To Read More About This Product
Get the most out of your Mustang amp!
Connect this 4-button footswitch to your Mustang amplifier (included with the Mustang IV & V, optional for the Mustang III) to enable remote multi-function foot control. The footswitch display and LEDs show you some of the same information as the amplifier screen, so you can, for example, tune your guitar and select presets by watching the footswitch without ever looking at the screen onboard the Mustang!
Select Quick Access presets (QA1/QA2/QA3)
Select presets (up/down/bank)
Activate the tuner
Six-button footswitch options
Plug both a 4-button and a 2-button footswitch into your Mustang amplifier to expand your remote control options. By assigning different functions to each footswitch you can create more than a dozen different foot control combinations.
For example, you could assign Quick Access presets to the 4-button footswitch and Up/Down presets to the 2-button footswitch. Or you could bypass effects with the 4-button footswitch and select presets with the 2-button footswitch. The choice is up to you.
- 4-button footswitch for Mustang III, IV, and V amps
- Select Quick Access presets (QA1/QA2/QA3)
- Select presets (up/down/bank)
- Bypass effects
- Activate the tuner
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.