- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Laney FS1-MINI Single Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L54744 000000000 L54744000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A Laney FS1-MINI offers a compact solution to switching a single function on an amp. Designed to fit on a small fly board or a crowded pedal board th...Click To Read More About This Product
Add versatility to your Laney amp with this single-button footswitch.
A Laney FS1-MINI offers a compact solution to switching a single function on an amp. Designed to fit on a small fly board or a crowded pedal board this small compact pedal offers years of reliable switching and includes an LED to show the pedals status.
Call or click to order today!
- Detachable cable - allows custom cable lengths
- High-quality switching components
- Cable supplied
- Can be powered by an external PSU
- Solid metal chassis construction
- LED to show the pedals status
- Dimensions: 3.9" x 1.9" x 1.5" (94 x 48 x 39 mm)
- Weight: 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.