- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Line 6 FBV Express MKII Guitar Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620215 000001000 620215000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Line 6's FBV Express MKII Guitar Footswitch offers all the classic advantages you expect from a Line 6 foot controller, including rock-solid channel ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handsfree channel switching and more for your Line 6 amp and POD.
Line 6's FBV Express MKII Guitar Footswitch offers all the classic advantages you expect from a Line 6 foot controller, including rock-solid channel switches, a rugged wah/volume pedal and a chromatic tuner display but it's also full of surprises. The steel footswitches are built for constant stomping. They make it easy to store and select four channel presets, to synchronize time-based effects with Tap Tempo, and to activate the chromatic tuner. The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe switch toggles between volume and wah control.
FBV Express MKII footswitch connects to your Line 6 amp or POD effect processor via the included locking RJ-45 cable. Perfectly paired with Spider IV and Spider Valve MKII guitar amplifiers, the FBV footswitch provides complete, handsfree control of the looper, pitch-shifter and other on-board amplifier effects.
- Hands-free channel switching and more for your Line 6 amp and POD
- Footswitches and chassis are constructed of reliable steel
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Chromatic tuner display
- Volume/wah pedal is burly, full-sized and features plenty of grip
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume or wah
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack, RJ-45 jack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.