Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
Line 6 Helix Control Foot Controllertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Line 6 Helix Control Foot Controller
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Floor-based controller for use with the Helix Rack guitar processor.
Line 6 has partnered with Steinberg to offer a Helix Recording Bundle promotion from September 14, 2021 to February 28, 2022. Any customer who purchases a Helix unit (Helix, Helix Rack, Helix LT) during that time will receive a free copy of Steinberg’s Cubase Elements music production software ($99.99 USD value), and a free copy of the Line 6 Helix Native plug-in ($399.99 USD value). Simply register your unit during these dates, and you will receive a download link to redeem your software.
When it comes down to authentic sound and feel, Helix represents a giant leap forward for guitar technology. The dual-DSP engine provides massive power to accurately recreate the dynamic feel of tube amplifiers, not just their sonic fingerprint. Helix 2.0 firmware includes five new amp models based on the legendary Mesa/Boogie Mk IV and Marshall JCM 800, as well as new distortion, EQ, modulation and delay effects.
The new HX Hybrid cabs represent a new approach to the speaker cabinet capture process. Not only do they provide the resolution of a 2048-point Impulse Response at lower DSP usage, they also provide a far more accurate low-end response than previously possible, as the proximity effect of the microphone is accurately captured at 12 different distances. Helix also lets you load custom impulse responses, allowing you to personalize your rig setup even further.
Each stage of an amp’s circuit has been measured and matched back to the original, so that each model reacts and interacts just like the real thing. This level of dynamic circuit detail extends into areas like power supply ripple, individual tube sag, and control over B+ voltages. Once these elements are captured, you get classic bloom and gooey compression on some amps, and a powerful gut punch on others.
Massive power traditionally comes with a steep learning curve, but Helix challenges that way of thinking. Touch-sensitive footswitches allow you to select an effect block or other item for editing simply by touching it. In combination, the large 6.2-in. 800x480-pixel LCD display all but eliminates menu-diving and provides the same level of control you might expect from an external editor. Colored LED rings and customizable scribble strips complete the user interface, letting you know what each footswitch is doing at a glance.
Pedal Edit Mode
Helix was designed to allow guitarists to interact with technology in ways that are more intuitive, making the creation of tones easier. This means that—for the very first time—you won’t have to stop playing to tweak a knob. With Pedal Edit Mode, you can edit any amp or effect parameter you like using your foot: simply select the block that you want to tweak, and its parameters spill out onto the footswitches. Select a parameter, and tweak the value using the expression pedal.
Capacitative Touch Footswitches
Helix is an incredibly fast tone creator, giving you the ability to touch a footswitch and quickly tweak parameters or easily assign or learn controllers. Instantly jump to any block simply by touching the associated footswitch. It’s so fast you can comfortably assign any item to a switch in three seconds.
Four Stereo Signal Paths
With four stereo signal paths per preset, Helix allows you to design complex routing scenarios. Creating variations on 4-cable method and wet-dry-wet routing schemes is as easy as selecting a template preset, and using the onboard effects models in conjunction with the four freely-assignable effects loops means that the tonal possibilities are truly huge.
Instantly Recall Your Tones
The new Snapshots performance feature in Helix 2.0 firmware enables you to instantly recall, switch, and control selected elements of your tone within individual presets. Snapshots can act as eight variations of the same tone, eight drastically different tones, or any combination thereof—all within the same preset.
The Center of Your Rig
Helix can become the nerve center for your entire studio or touring rig. Easily integrate traditional effects pedals and other hardware into your environment, creating a seamless hybrid rig that incorporates the best of what software and hardware have to offer.
Flexible Audio Routing
Use the four effects loops to connect four separate pedal chains, or split them up and use them as freely-assignable inputs and outputs. In combination with four discrete signal paths, this means that you can process multiple instruments at once, send wet and dry signals to different places, and create large integrated systems that take advantage of both digital and analog I/O at the same time.
Powerful Master Controller
When you need to incorporate external devices via MIDI, Helix offers more flexibility than any multi-effect ever. In addition to powerful real time MIDI control, Helix can send up to six separate commands at patch recall that aren’t assigned to a footswitch, which means you can change a patch on a synth, start a sequencer, and turn up a fader on an external digital mixer, all with one press of a footswitch. Add two additional expression pedal inputs, CV/Expression out, and external amp switching, and Helix can be the command center for any size rig.
VARIAX Control Enhancements
Helix 2.0 firmware features new Variax control enhancements that open up new performance possibilities. Toggle between two guitar models with a footswitch, control the Variax tone knob with an expression pedal, assign a momentary footswitch to drop D, and more.
As Easy To Use As Helix
Helix Edit features the same accessible and intuitive user interface as Helix itself, so there’s no need to learn a new workflow. Reorganize your patch list, rename patches, edit tones, and customize footswitch labels quickly and efficiently. Drag and drop amps, cabs, and effects to build complex signal chains with ease. And adjust settings and parameters using dedicated sliders and knobs.
Helix Edit software provides a convenient way to edit tones on your computer. Stay focused on your creative work when you’re recording with a DAW—Helix Edit is available when you need it. Simply leave Helix on the floor or in the rack and keep working at your computer. You’ll also have the advantage of viewing complex patches and intricate signal paths on your large computer screen.
See Every Detail
Helix Edit lets you visualize every detail of your tone editing workflow on your computer. See a comprehensive visual overview of your tones and settings in the Main Editor panel. Quickly browse banks, presets and impulse responses in the Librarian panel. Easily dial in the perfect live sound with the Global EQ panel. And quickly assign commands for your external gear in the Command Center panel.
Helix 3.6 firmware update (as of April 24, 2023), free to any owners of this product.
• Grammatico GSG - based on* the Grammatico GSG100
• Line 6 Elmsley - Line 6 original
• Agua Sledge - based on* the Aguilar Tone Hammer
Guitar Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x12 Blue Bell - captured from* a 1x12" VOX AC-15 Blue Alnico
• 1x12 Open Cream - captured from* a custom 1x12" open-back cab G12M-65
• 1x12 Open Cast - captured from* a custom 1x12" open-back cab EVM12L
• 2x12 Silver Bell - captured from* a 2x12" VOX AC-30TB Silver Alnico
• 2x12 Match H30 - captured from* a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12H-30
• 2x12 Match G25 - captured from* a 2x12" Matchless DC-30 custom G12M-25
• 4x12 Greenback 20 - captured from* a 4x12" Marshal “basketweave” G12M-20
Bass Cabs (Single and Dual versions)
• 1x12 Epicenter - captured from* a 1x12" Epifani Ultralight series
• 4x10 Ampeg Pro - captured from* a 4x10" Ampeg PR-410HLF
• Dark Dove Fuzz (Mono, Stereo) - based on* the Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff
• Triple Rotary (Mono, Stereo) - based on the Yamaha RA-200 rotary speaker
* These third-party product names are trademarks of their respective owners and neither Yamaha Guitar Group nor Line 6 are associated or affiliated with them. These trademarks appear solely to identify products whose tones were studied by Line 6 during sound model development.
- Adding Helix Control to Helix Rack gives you the same functionality as the floor-based Helix, opening up a new world of function and creativity
- Sturdy Metal Chassis Cuts Weight and Takes up Less Floor Space
- Touch-Sensitive Footswitches With LED Rings and Customizable Scribble Strip Displays
- 3 Expression Pedal Inputs Allow Maximum Control Over Your Tone
- Select blocks for editing by touching a footswitch
- Create custom labels for the scribble strips
- Edit parameters hands-free using Pedal Edit Mode
- Single-Cable Connection Provides Data and Power
- Includes free Helix firmware update 3.6 download
If you have the Helix Rack, make it more versatile with this floor controller. Order today!
Also Available In These Cost-Saving Bundles
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.