- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
FSM 432 MK III MIDI Footswitch Controller for TubeMeister and GrandMeister
Condition 1 - Mint
- J03761 004000000 J03761004000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MIDI board FSM 432 MK III does far more than simply select presets, like most MIDI controllers. The stomp-box mode also allows you to switch chan...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) Get a world of options at your feet.
The MIDI board FSM 432 MK III does far more than simply select presets, like most MIDI controllers. The stomp-box mode also allows you to switch channels directly, and to activate modulation effects, delay and boost independently. It also offers two 1/4" jack inputs to connect expression pedals or single footswitches. Both inputs are freely assignable to remote control any pot and switch of the H&K GrandMeister 36 in real time. Though the FSM 432 MK III is optimized for use with the GrandMeister, it can also be used with the superb Switchblade, CoreBlade and TubeMeister 36 amp offerings from H&K.
The most eye-catching alteration from the MK II is the new ergonomic shape of the die-cast case. To better work with the radius of your foot's motion, the FSM-432 MK III is slightly bent, so distance between the now-staggered buttons has been extended to avoid accidental operating errors.
- Compatible with GrandMeister, SwitchBlade, CoreBlade and TubeMeister amp models
- Can be used in conjunction with an expression pedal
- Curved body shape for improved ergonomics
- 4 buttons for channel/preset selection; 2 buttons to cycle presets; 1 to set tap tempo
- Rugged, heavy-duty construction
Get a world of options at your feet. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.