- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Crush 20 20W 1x8 Guitar Combo Amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J16415 000001000 J16415000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The twin-channel Orange Crush 20 20W guitar combo takes an uncompromising approach to guitar tone and puts it in a compact and portable package. Oran...Click To Read More About This Product
Big Orange sound to rock your practice space.
The twin-channel Orange Crush 20 20W guitar combo takes an uncompromising approach to guitar tone and puts it in a compact and portable package. Orange's all-new high-gain, four-stage preamp design serves up a hugely versatile palette of rich distorted tones with a commanding delivery that belies the amp's modest footprint.
CabSim technology has been added to the line/headphone output that faithfully emulates the sound of a mic'd Orange 4x12" cabinet loaded with our flagship Voice of the World speakers. Connect to a mixer/recording console or headphones to capture huge, authentic Orange tones at home or in the studio.
Choose orange or black.
- Power: 20W (solid state)
- Two channels
- Speaker: 1x8" Orange Voice of the World
- Controls: 3-band EQ, volume, gain
- Headphone output with CabSim
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.