- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Orange Amplifiers Pedal Baby 100 Power amp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47584 000001000 L47584000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Orange Pedal Baby 100 is a 100W class A/B power amplifier, designed for the touring musician. Neutral-sounding but still flattering, it’s perfect...Click To Read More About This Product
Get awesome Class A/B Orange punch for your preamp or modeling rig.
The Orange Pedal Baby 100 is a 100W class A/B power amplifier, designed for the touring musician. Neutral-sounding but still flattering, it’s perfect for guitarists running pedalboards, modelers or digital processors. Light, compact and built for the road; fly dates and changing venues are all taken in its stride.
Class A/B Power Amp
While Class D amps are favored for their efficiency, Class A/B amps have a certain “feel” that you can’t get any other way. The Pedal Baby 100 gives guitarists back the dynamics, punch and natural sound that is missing in modern power amps. Plus, Class A/B amps produce real power through standard guitar cabs; 100W into 8 ohms and 70W into 16 Ohms, to be precise.
Class A Front End
Inspired by valve/tube amp design, the Pedal Baby 100 uses a Class A, single-ended front end. Forget sterile-sounding solid-state amps, the Pedal Baby 100 keeps all of your tone’s mojo, then adds a bit more.
EQ Designed for Pedals
Different from traditional guitar amplifiers, the EQ has been designed to be flatter and more neutral. At 12 o’clock (neutral) the EQ cuts out, allowing the tone to be exactly what your pedals define. With a responsive Bass and Treble control, guitarists can tune their cabinet to get the tone they’re looking for.
Pedal Baby: Small & Portable
Weighing around 3KG and powering big cabs on big stages, the Pedal Baby 100 is the perfect amp for fly dates or any guitarist traveling light. Downsize your rig, not your tone.
Call or click to order today!
- Power: 100W (8 ohms); 70W (16 ohms)
- Class A/B power
- Controls: 2-band EQ, volume
- Two speaker outputs: 1 x 8 Ohms, 1 x 16 Ohms, 2 x 16 Ohms
- Dimensions: 11.81" x 3.03" x 7.68" (30 cm x 7.7 cm x 19.5 cm)
- Weight: 7.05 lb. (3.2 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.