- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocktron MIDI MATE MIDI Control Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 150139 000000000 150139000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rocktron MIDI MATE MIDI Control Pedal is an intelligent controller allowing you to send up to six preset changes on six different channels and fi...Click To Read More About This Product
Complete and easy control over MIDI equipment.
The Rocktron MIDI MATE MIDI Control Pedal is an intelligent controller allowing you to send up to six preset changes on six different channels and five control changes while controlling one realtime parameter via a volume pedal ALL AT ONCE. Unlike foot controllers that send one MIDI command on one channel, the MIDI MATE lets you take full advantage of your MIDI gear in programming and most importantly, on stage.
A large, seven-character LED screen displays song titles while preset LEDs show which preset is recalled. This sturdy, compact unit houses EEPROMs for memory storage so presets will never be lost.
The MIDI MATE also features a 7-pin MIDI connector, allowing phantom power to be used with a 7-pin MIDI cable, avoiding extra adaptor cables on stage. MIDI MATE is the choice of countless professionals. After many years on the road, the MIDI MATE has been proven one of the most reliable, problem-free foot controllers on the market.
Rocktron's MIDI MATE has three modes of operation. Mode One is the BANK Mode and allows the user to step through 128 presets in groups of ten. Mode Two is the INSTANT Mode that allows the user to select preset 01 through 99 with only 2 foot taps. This makes it easy to jump from a lower bank to a high bank with a minimum of scrolling. For example, you can jump from preset 20 to preset 86 instantly without scrolling from bank 2 to 8. - Mode Three is the CONTROLLER Mode which allows the user to program buttons 5 to 9 (top row) to access on/off controller assignments (not presets) while buttons 0 to 4 (bottom row) access presets. This allows presets to be recalled and modified (turn off/on chorus or delay, for example) without the need to switch modes.
- Large 7 character LED
- EEPROM memory storage
- 7-pin MIDI connector allows phantom power
- 3 modes of operation
Put it in the cart and take control.
- Dimensions: 19.75" wide x 5.5" deep x 2" tall
- UL and CSA approved operation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.