- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rocktron MIDI Xchange Controller
- 154208 000000000 154208000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Controls Rocktron products as well as other MIDI switchable products. 2 expression ports allow you to plug in Rocktron HEX expression/volume controll...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Inexpensive and easy MIDI control of your rig.
Controls Rocktron products as well as other MIDI switchable products. 2 expression ports allow you to plug in Rocktron HEX expression/volume controllers. The ports have a smart function that recognizes the current status of both controller pedal ports upon the recall program change command being sent out. It has a power switch; Up, Down, and Recall controls; and an LED display that shows you the preset or controller assignment selection. Runs on a 9-volt battery, as well as external AC adapter or phantom power through select Rocktron processors and amplifiers.
- Controls Rocktron products as well as other MIDI switchable products
- 2 smart controller ports for Rocktron HEX controllers
- Power switch
- Up, Down, and Recall controls
- LED display
- Runs on a 9-volt battery, AC power, or phantom power
MIDI mastery for your on-stage setup. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.