- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Control Switcher Guitar Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 430787 000000000 430787000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Voodoo Lab Control Switcher Guitar Footswitch changes channels on multiple amps and easily automates any non-MIDI functions. Using a Voodoo Lab C...Click To Read More About This Product
Add MIDI automation easily to any channel-switching amp.
The Voodoo Lab Control Switcher Guitar Footswitch changes channels on multiple amps and easily automates any non-MIDI functions. Using a Voodoo Lab Commander or Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro, the Control Switcher gives you instant MIDI programmability for controlling all foot-switchable amp functions including channel switching, reverb, boost, EQ, loop, and more.
Voodoo Lab Control Switcher is armed with 4 completely isolated relays with front panel instant access buttons, separate 1/4" mono outputs and a multi-DIN connector. Voodoo Lab makes the Control Switcher run off a standard 9V power supply and compact enough to mount behind an amp, inside a rack, or on a pedal board.
- 4 isolated relay controls
- Front panel instant access buttons
- Separate 1/4" mono jacks
- Multi-DIN connector for modern amps
- Controls any footswitch function
- Phantom powered by GCX or Pedal Switcher via MIDI cable
- Works with Program and Control changes
- Competitively priced!!
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 6-1/4"W x 3-1/4"D x 1-1/4"H
- Weight: 3lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.