- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Vox VFS5 5-Button Footswitch
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 483553 000000000 483553000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Vox VFS5 5-Button Footswitch is an essential accessory for the Vox Valvetronix VT15 and VT30 amps. Use the VFS5 to switch programs, turn reverb o...Click To Read More About This Product
A ruggedly designed footswitch for the VT15 and VT30.
The Vox VFS5 5-Button Footswitch is an essential accessory for the Vox Valvetronix VT15 and VT30 amps. Use the VFS5 to switch programs, turn reverb or other effects on and off, or make speed/tap settings using your foot. This flexibility is a great advantage when you're creating sounds or performing live. The VFS5 footswitch employs a tough steel design with traditional mechanical foot switches and an extra-long 5-meter integral jack lead. The Vox VFS5 footswitch currently works only with the following Vox Valvetronix amplifiers: VT15, VT30, VT50, and VT100.
- Switches programs
- Turns effects on and off
- Adjusts speed/tap settings
- Rugged steel design
- Compatible with Vox VT15, VT30, VT50, and VT100 models
Tweak your VT15 or VT30 on the fly with the VFS5 footswitch — add it to the cart now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.