- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series '70s Precision Bass
- Write a Review
- Product J04424
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender's new Classic series '70s Precision Bass authentically evokes the era when our first bass rocked with more versatile use than ever, from prog ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A Precision Bass for those that want to relive the best parts of the '70s, minus the gas lines and polyester.
Fender's new Classic series '70s Precision Bass authentically evokes the era when our first bass rocked with more versatile use than ever, from prog to punk and metal to funk. Vintage touches include bass-side thumb rest (first adopted in 1974), '70s-style large headstock logo and bound neck with block inlays.
Features also include an alder body, C-shaped maple neck, maple fretboard with 9.5" radius and 20 vintage-style frets, classic split single-coil pickup, three-ply black-white-black pickguard, knurled control knobs (volume, tone), vintage-style four-saddle bridge and '70s-style "Fender"-stamped open-gear tuners.
- Alder body
- Gloss urethane body and neck finish
- Maple neck
- "C" Shape neck
- 1-Ply black neck binding
- Maple fretboard
- 20 Vintage-style frets
- Synthetic bone string nut
- Block position inlays
- Vintage-style truss rods
- 4-Bolt "F" stamped neck plate
- Vintage-style split single-coil Precision Bass pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- 4-Saddle vintage-style bridge with steel saddles
- Chrome hardware finish
- Fender '70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines
- 3-Ply black pickguard
- Knurled flat-top control knobs
- Thumb Rest
- '70s Style Fender logo
It's just a bass, not a time machine. Or is it?
- Scale Length: 34" (864 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625" (41.3 mm)